Keto Diet Pills: Weight Loss, Plan, Health Benefits, Safety & Risks
There is a new style of diet that is making waves nowadays and everyone is talking about it. The Keto Diet, a high-fat, low-carb eating plan that turns the body into a fat-burning machine. A lot of Hollywood A-listers, athletes have attested to this kind of diet routine. Here is a basic rundown of what is the truth about Keto Diet Pills.
What is Keto Diet Pill?
Keto diet pills are weight loss supplement designed to use fat for energy instead of using carbohydrates. It assists weight loss, promotes fat burn in the abdomen. It also supports better digestion and good sleep.
How Does It Work?
Most people who will begin Keto diet will experience the keto-flu. This is the state where the body will be adapting to a low-carb intake. Lowering carb intake means that the body is burning fat instead of glucose which is the state of “Ketosis”.
Ingredients of Keto Diet Pills
Most common ingredients for keto diet pills are:
- Calcium Beta Hydroxybutyrate one of the main ingredients in keto diet pills that support a clean-burning energy source for both the body and the brain.
- Sodium is an essential ingredient for the Keto diet pills. Increased usage of sodium in the Keto diet is caused by the low carb usage and large losses via the kidneys.
- Magnesium, unlike sodium and potassium, magnesium is not necessarily increased when on a keto diet. However, it is found on a wide variety of foods and not all people get enough magnesium from a diet.
- Other ingredients for keto diet pills are Gelatin for the capsule, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Flavors of Keto Diet Pills
There are a lot of new flavored pills coming out nowadays but the most common and regularly purchased is the Raspberry flavor, which is claimed to be increasing the production of a hormone named Adiponectin that regulates metabolism and blood sugar levels. Supplementing of this hormone theoretically speaking causes loss in body weight and body fat.
Taking Keto Diet Pills will produce a certain kind of breath scent in your mouth. However, it is different from halitosis or bad breath. It usually produces a funny scent, somewhat of a fruity flavor. But sometimes it also produces a strong odor which is similar to the nail polish remover.
Keto diet significantly increases the burning of body fat as a substitute for carbohydrates for energy production. The burning of body fats decreases the fat content in the body and increases the metabolism.
- Pros – The most common benefit of the Keto diet is significant weight loss and lower blood sugar which is generated by high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb eating approach. Studies also suggest that the keto diet helps in anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and some cancer-fighting benefits. The study also suggests that exogenous ketone esters lower hunger hormones and act as appetite suppressors.
- Cons – There are plenty of risks which are being mentioned recently with the study and those who are actually doing the keto diet.
The most common is the Keto Flu which is a sign that the body is undergoing Ketosis or the body is adapting to the new state of diet. Another is frequent urination which is caused by the release of body water from the burning of stored glucose in your liver, but this will be taken care of your body automatically once your body adjusts. Another is dizziness and drowsiness which is the result of your body releasing too much water and also releasing potassium, sodium, and magnesium in the process which makes you feel light headed and fatigued. Other risks are muscle cramps, diarrhea, constipation, low blood sugar, smelly breath, and heart palpitations.
Keto diet is generally safe. It is also powerful treatment reverse type 2 diabetes. People with type 1 diabetes can also use a low carb diet that significantly improves their blood sugar control. They will still need a regular dose of insulin but usually lower doses while on the keto diet. Both people with type 1 and 2 diabetes may also reduce their medication in order to avoid hypoglycemia. Keto diet which requires high consumption of fat for burning instead of carbohydrates for body energy still needs to watch their fat intake as the body’s cholesterol level may rise significantly.
A person in the keto diet is not advised to consume fruits. Although fruits are viewed by many as healthy, they are still rich carbs and sugar, unlike non-starchy vegetables. Some berries may still be enjoyed in small amounts like blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries. Keto diet is highly suggested for those want to lose weight significantly, but still needs to do workouts while on this kind of diet.